Sam handled both the rehearsals and the performances with great skill. He was working with some of the most experienced musicians in the profession and they enjoyed working with him enormously. He is very efficient and totally committed to the music and his musicians
- John Lubbock, Conductor of Orchestra of St John's Smith Square
- King’s Place Zeitgeist Chamber Orchestra’s Birth of the Cool project, conducting, co-ordinating and re-composing pieces by Miles Davis and Monteverdi to 5* reviews, October 2018.
- Assistant Conductor to Howard Moody on Alec Roth’s Earthrise at Salisbury International Arts Festival 2019, Gregorian Chant masterclass, singing solos, creating resources for the chorus, assisting the community chorus rehearsals
- Apprentice Conductor to The Orchestra of St John 2013-14 Conducting trumpet soloist Paul Archibald in an Ashmolean Prom
- Hansel und Gretel conducting King’s College London’s Opera Society production in Bush House
- Guest conducting Salisbury Symphony Orchestra, Salisbury Sinfonia
- Masterclasses with: Dubrovnik Philharmonic Orchestra; George Hurst Conducting Programme; Paul Brough; Nicholas Cleobury; and Peter Stark.